Are you an innovative and service driven Infrastructure Engineer? Are you keen to work in a fast moving environment with like-minded engineers?
Our international team at LeaseWeb is in charge of our scalability and automation challenges. The department consists of around 90 techies, working in small scrum teams. Each of the teams is responsible for a different area of our software and infrastructure landscape, covering data centre automation, product research & development (CDN, Cloud, Object Storage) and front-end implementations for our websites and customer portal.
Purpose of the role?
In your role as the Infrastructure Engineer, Bare Metal you are responsible for applying your expertise to support the team with operations and R&D. You will have the chance to work on our platform which is responsible for automation on more than 60’000 bare metal servers in 14 data centre locations, around the world.
- Develop, maintain and support the datacenter infrastructure
- Understand and maintain the software running on said infrastructure
- 3rd line incident support
- Maintain our LAMP stack and API infrastructure
- Working closely with other departments at LeaseWeb
- Identify and propose solutions for improvements or structural problems.
Who are you?
You are passionate about Scrum/Agile values, principles and practices. You believe that continuous improvement also applies to yourself, and have the desire to grow…
- Linux, CentOS, Debian or FreeBSD
- Chef and/or Git Automation skills
- Protocols such as: TCP/IP, DHCP, PXE, TFTP, NTP, HTTP, SSL
- Scripting skills: Shell, Python, Ruby or PHP etc…
- Experience with Virtualization systems such as VMware vSphere/KVM.
- Knowledge of monitoring systems like Nagios is desirable
- Driven to improve quality and prevent incidents.
- Fluent English communication skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact Barbara Poveda (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 654 23 52 61. We look forward to hearing from you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.