Are you an innovative and service driven Apache CloudStack Infrastructure Engineer? Are you keen to work in a fast moving environment with like-minded people? If so, then our Cloud team is looking for you…
We work in a cross functional environment with a DevOps philosophy. We are quickly moving towards becoming an agile company, and the Development department is certainly leading the way. There is a clear focus on innovation. Working on a scrum framework will give you a lot of freedom. It will allow you to get your hands on the coolest projects and to be equal parts creative and effective.
Purpose of the role?
In your role as the Infrastructure Engineer, Apache CloudStack you are responsible for our worldwide cloud hosting and underlying storage platforms. This is more than pro-actively monitoring and supporting the systems; we also aim to find new solutions and then test, build and maintain them.
You will have the chance to work with different technologies and your actions will have major impact but you will also clearly see the result of your work.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop, Maintain and support the Apache CloudStack infrastructure
- 3rd line incident support
- Ensure the availability of Linux-based virtualization platforms
Focus on problem-solving, being able to suggest improvements
- Work in alignment with the existing processes for Release-, Incident- and Problem Management
- Report on key performance indicators for storage platforms (performance, availability, capacity utilization)
- Identify and propose solutions for improvements or structural problems
- Demonstrable Linux System Administration experience
- Knowledge of Open-source virtualization management frameworks (CloudStack, OpenStack, onApp, SolusVM)
- Experience with Linux kernel internals and general operating system concepts
- Ability to trace code (Python, PHP, C, Java)
- Enterprise Storage experience
- Ability to suggest improvements to the existing framework
- Good written and spoken English (Dutch would be an advantage)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.