Talent Acquisition Specialist
Are you passionate about Talent Acquisition? Would you like to work in an international and innovative IT organization? Are you able to have the strategic conversation as well as being practical enough to deliver on a tactical and operational level?
What is the role about?
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for building a robust pipeline of highly qualified talent, and ability to demonstrate an “out of the box” approach in your search methodology. You will be responsible for the full recruiting cycle, sourcing of passive technology professionals and managing them through the entire recruitment process up to the offer stage.
Recruitment is a top priority for the Hiring Managers you will work with, so managing expectations and clear communication is very important to meet the hiring goals.
Altogether a broad and truly international position as Talent Acquisition Specialist, with many aspects that take your career to the next level.
Who are you?
- 5+ years recruitment in IT industry (preferably with an agency background);
- Knowledgeable with using Boolean logic, social media search techniques and LinkedIn Corporate Recruiter;
- Service oriented and client focused;
- Able to establish trust and credibility with Hiring Managers and influence talent decisions;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Bachelor degree or equivalent working experience;
- Strong communicator with the ability to manage leadership in a subtle way;
- High level of organizational sensitivity;
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships;
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, Greenhouse is a plus;
- Experience in and affinity with the IT landscape;
- Fluent English language skills are essential
- Within LeaseWeb, the Human Resources department is the center of expertise for all matters regarding human capital of the organization. We have two HR Business Partners, two HR Support Officers, 1 Payroll specialist, 1 Employee Engagement Officer and the recruitment team (3 Recruiters).
- The Recruitment team manages the full talent acquisition cycle from strategic planning, sourcing and attraction, support selection and onboarding of new staff across the globe, where we have local presence amongst other places in Singapore, USA, Germany and the Netherlands (HQ) and expanding to other areas.
What we offer
- A truly international environment (35+ nationalities);
- Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus;
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan;
- 25 days of paid time-off;
- Free lunch, free parking
- Relocation package (VISA, fees, etc...) when you are not living in the Netherlands.
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to learn more or apply?
Click on the apply button if you wish to apply directly. For more information please contact Igor Dekker, Talent Acquisition Lead, via email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.