Are you a creative, talented, and experienced Content Marketing Manager who is as comfortable with strategy as you are with hands on content creation? We would like to hear your story!
At Leaseweb we work to empower our customers to achieve a greater world through our comprehensive cloud hosting portfolio, best-in-class global network, and a deep commitment to personal service. We have an amazing story to tell - and we want you to help us tell it.
Leaseweb is seeking a Content Marketing Manager with a proven track record in creating valuable content for our customers and prospects. In coordination with the campaign managers, you will develop and maintain content calendar, create, edit and repurpose content, and supervise a number of outsource content creators. This requires managing multiple projects at once, with a positive, can-do attitude. You should have experience working in a high-tech B2B company, and know how to work in cross-functional teams, specifically with sales and product management. You must be solution oriented, flexible, self-motivated, and have the ability to quickly change course and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
The marketing team (Currently 15 people) is responsible for all customer and partner marketing efforts. The young and dynamic team is based at Leaseweb’s headquarters in Amsterdam, and works in close cooperation with our offices in the US, Germany, and Singapore.
- Write, produce, and repurpose various types of content that will contribute to brand awareness, lead generation, and sales enablement
- Manage the production of videos, infographics and other (visual) content
- Develop sales enablement tools such as presentations, product sheets, and case studies
- Manage external resources and agencies
- Plan and manage the content calendar
- Provide training and content writing assistance across departments
- Help shape the worldwide marketing and business goals and success
- Excellent English writing skills (Dutch is a plus)
- Bachelor degree in communication, journalism, English, marketing, or a related field
- Great editorial skills with careful attention to detail
- Broad knowledge of current best practices and emerging trends in content marketing
- Experience working with deadlines and dealing with multiple projects and suppliers at the same time
- Experience producing, sourcing, and repurposing marketing/sales content (whitepapers, customer cases, infographics, videos and social media)
- Experience writing web and marketing copy
- Previous writing experience for IT or cloud industry is a plus
- Team player with a great sense of humor
Leaseweb is a leading cloud hosting provider that offers a broad range of products and services including, private cloud, dedicated servers, hybrid hosting, colocation, CDN, and cybersecurity. Working with companies ranging from SMBs to enterprises, Leaseweb has the flexibility, market knowledge and technical expertise to provide the perfect balance of price and performance. The Leaseweb platform resides on one of the largest, most reliable networks in the world, boasting 5.5 Tbps bandwidth capacity and 99.999% core uptime, low latency, and fast response time from 16 data centers throughout the world.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus
- The possibility to develop yourself and build your career
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- Free lunch, free parking space, good coffee, fruit, gym discount, company parties, monthly drinks and more
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization
Want to learn more or apply?
Click on the apply button if you wish to apply directly. For more information please contact Igor Dekker, Talent Acquisition Lead, via email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.