Global Marketing Internship – Event Marketing (EU applicants only)
Are you interested in supporting a global marketing team in its activities including events, campaigns, advertising, and internal and external communications? Are you a driven, proactive team player with a background in marketing and/or event management?
At LeaseWeb, our vision is to become the top cloud-hosting provider by empowering our customers to achieve their goals while providing the best customer experience.
We are looking for bright and enthusiastic people to join our Global Marketing team to help us in our journey towards success, while we help you further develop your skills and learn about the market.
The marketing team takes responsibility for all customer and partner marketing and operates from the headquarters in Amsterdam, the Netherlands together with our offices in the US, Germany and Singapore. We are a young and dynamic marketing team of around 15 people.
What is the Role about?
LeaseWeb is seeking a Marketing Intern with strong interest in event marketing. He/she will be working in various marketing areas within the team (15 staff). You will be coached by our experienced and energetic team, while managing your own project(s) and KPI’s.
- Supporting our Event Manager in:
- Event management
- Creating event scripts
- Research and Execution of the event
- Event follow up and evaluation
- Working with suppliers, Etc.
Who are you?
- Masters or Bachelors student in Marketing, Communications, Hotel/hospitality studies (Full time student) – (Within EU only!)
- Have some work experience in marketing and a strong ambition to learn
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to handle many priorities simultaneously
- Highly organized, with ability to bring creativity and discipline to the existing team
- Collaborative with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral English and Dutch communication skills (German is useful as well)
- Out of the box thinker with a creative personality, attention to detail
- Ability to work outside traditional working hours
What’s in it for you?
- An adventure in an innovative marketing environment
- Real projects and responsibilities (ask our previous intern, who is now our Online Marketeer)
- Internship compensation
- 6-month contract with possibility of extension
- Free lunch every day
- Free parking
- Company laptop (MacBook or Dell)
- The possibility to develop yourself and truly learn the art of marketing
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, and fast growing organization
LeaseWeb is one of the world’s largest hosting brands, providing Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) hosting solutions to over 17,500 customers worldwide, ranging from SMBs to enterprises. Services include Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Bare Metal Servers, CDN (Content Delivery Network), Colocation, Managed Hosting, and Hybrid Solutions, with 24/7 support.
Want to learn more or apply?
Click on the apply button if you wish to apply directly. For more information, please send your CV to Igor Dekker (Talent Acquisition Lead) via firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!
Start Date: from November 2017, negotiable