Business Analyst (20-40 hrs)
LeaseWeb is a leading Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) provider serving a worldwide portfolio of over 17,500 customers ranging from SMBs to Enterprises. Our services include Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Hosting, Colocation, and Dedicated Hosting supported by exceptional customer service and technical support. With more than 70,000 servers under management, we provide infrastructure for mission-critical websites, Internet applications, email servers, security, and storage services since 1997. We operate 17 data centers in locations across Europe, Asia and North America, all of which are backed by a superior worldwide network with a total capacity of more than 5.5 Tbps.
Driven by a deep commitment to our customers’ success, we continually work to create innovative products and solutions. When you join LeaseWeb, you become part of a team that is truly shaping the future of technology.
- Creating reports and dashboards with Business Objects
- Analyzing the trends and presenting findings to management
- Working on the customer life cycle and customer segmentation analysis
- Understanding customer behavior by analyzing (big) data, data discovery
- Identifying and improving data quality issues; making sure data is complete and clean
- Responsible for data quality
- Reporting on the performance of branches and products, identifying deviations and trends
- Preparing and analyzing sales and performance reports for various entities, making detailed comments on the KPI’s such as orders, billing, pipeline, new deals, revenues, costs, products, client trends and product portfolio, churn and sales per week/ month
- Creation of the internal processes and workflows: For new procedures, strategies and tools, setting the business requirements, specifying, testing and implementing the most efficient processes
- Implementing new reporting & analysis systems in the organization and giving training on those tools and projects depending on the business requirements
- Participating in projects such as business planning, budget planning, KPI setting and profitability exercises
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in a relevant field
- >4 years of relevant experience in fast paced environment
- >2 years of experience in setting up reporting and analysis dashboards
- Strong analytical skills, thorough attitude, eye for detail, well developed business sense
- Results oriented, independent, proactive and self-starting
- Good communication skills, excellent command of English, Dutch is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary 45-55k + annual bonus
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- Free lunch, free parking and great coffee!
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Igor Dekker, Talent Acquisition Lead via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.