We are looking for and experienced Systems Engineer (CI/CD) to support our Website and Customer Portal team. The main responsibilities of the job are maintaining site availability and reliability. The Systems Engineer has to have a wide variety of skills across multiple technologies and is expected to contribute to the quality and performance for the tasks mentioned below.
As a systems engineer, you will be responsible to
- Ensure the availability of our infrastructure
- Identify and propose new technologies we can use to improve our services
- Deployment and maintenance of a Linux based production environment
- Maintenance / Improvement of deployment pipelines ( CI / CD )
- Develop and support automated deployments of our infrastructure
- Ensuring consistency across development and production environments.
- Be part of a regular on-call rotation schedule.
- Support a hosting environment consisting of a LAMP stack and CDN.
- More than 5 years linux experience.
- Experience in using CI/CD platforms such as Jenkins
- Experience in using configuration management systems such as Chef / Puppet / Ansible
- Working knowledge of containers such as Docker is useful
- Have experience in the Web hosting domain eg. LAMP stack, MEAN stack.
- Working knowledge of CDNs and scaling applications.
- Good understanding of network operations and troubleshooting.
- Basic security risk evaluation on OS and application level.
- Comfortable working in an environment where agility is a strong focus (Scrum).
Our international team at LeaseWeb is in charge of our scalability and automation challenges. The department consists of around 90 techies, working in small scrum teams. Each of the teams is responsible for a different area of our software and infrastructure landscape, covering data center automation, product research & development (CDN, Cloud, Object Storage) and front-end implementations for our websites and customer portal.
The atmosphere is informal and multicultural. There is a clear focus on innovation. Our organizational structure is quite flat and we value independence and entrepreneurship.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- If you are not living the Netherlands yet, we will support your relocation.
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact Barbara Poveda (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via email@example.com or +31 654 235 261. We look forward to meeting you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.