Leaseweb Product Engineering team is rapidly growing as we take on exciting new opportunities in regions around the world. The need to have a reliable on-demand, world-class hosting solutions, is paramount for Leaseweb to continue to deliver a large reliable network in the world. To support these ambitions, one of our engineering teams is looking for a talented, experienced Front-End developer who want to be part of the beating heart of the internet.
What is the role about?
As a full-stack Developer you design, construct and support our systems written in Jquery, CSS (SASS) following best practices for maintainability. You should be highly skilled in Drupal and have deep programming skills on Drupal. You will work in an Agile self-organized team that takes care of the Leaseweb Website. Your responsibilities will vary from very complex tasks in one of our innovative R&D projects to simple maintenance tasks.
Your typical day will start with a short stand-up meeting and continue with development, brainstorming and refinement of new features, lunch with your colleagues, communication with different teams and departments, code reviews and some more development.
Who are you?
Are you an open minded and pro-active problem solver? Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines?
Our ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years’ experience on Object Orientated programming
- Excellent knowledge with Jquery, CSS, SASS
- Be comfortable using PHP (intermediate level) and Laravel.
- Experience or knowledge of CI/CD (Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible…)
- Demonstrated experience with relational database design and implementation (preferably MySQL)
- Competent with revision control systems, Git, SVN
- Knowledge of GNU/ Linux environments
- Ideally UX and UI experience
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Annual Bonus
- Free daily lunch and fruit
- Collective health care plant
- Relocation package (when you are not living in the Netherlands yet)
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that is growing quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact Barbara Poveda (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 654 23 52 61. We look forward to meeting you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.