Junior Product Manager
LeaseWeb is currently looking for an ambitious and talented Junior Product Manager to join our Product Management team. You will support the marketing functions of LeaseWeb products and will assist the other Product Managers by using product expertise, competitive analysis and communication skills to provide insightful information related to market trends.
What would be your responsibilities?
As a Junior Product Manager, you will be working together with the other Product Managers, and will develop product strategy, new features, prioritizing features and releases, helping to grow the LeaseWeb’s business. We expect you to have excellent research skills so you can map out the market and identify the gaps.
- Assists the Product management team with product launch tasks as assigned, including development and review of marketing elements
- Collaborate with other Product Managers on all aspects of the product marketing to ensure alignment to company growth objectives according to timeline and budgetary requirements.
- Research, monitor and assess market and competitive trends
- Use traditional research methods and develop new or modified methods as needed.
- Consistently performs to high standards of accuracy, thoroughness and timelines
- Align with the other product managers to ensure we offer a clear and competitive portfolio of services
- Collaborate on the go-to-market strategy for the various functional organizations (e.g. channels, sales, legal, marketing, customer care), needed to deliver the proposition successfully
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years of experience working in a commercial environment it’s a pre
- Strong commercial drive.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and a data-driven approach to decision making.
- Very good eye for detail; work well under pressure while meeting tight deadlines
- Experience with marketing tools is a plus.
- Self-starter and collaborative team player;
- Self-motivated with high level of energy, ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills (Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus)
- Thriving in a very dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective healthcare plan
- Free lunch & parking
- Internet at home
- Transport allowance
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization
Want to learn more or apply?
Click on the apply button if you wish to apply directly. For more information, please contact Barbara Poveda, Talent Acquisition Specialist via email@example.com or +31 654 23 41 61. We look forward to meeting you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.