Product Owner – Freelance project
Do you have a strong technical background and outstanding communication skills? Are you keen to build a bridge between a team of engineers (developers and operations) and the business (sales, pre sales, customers, etc.)?
We are currently looking for a PO freelancer who can join us for a 6 months project.
Our international team at LeaseWeb Technologies is in charge of our scalability and automation challenges. The department consists of around 90 techies, working in small scrum teams. Each of the teams is responsible for a different area of our software and infrastructure landscape, covering data center automation, product research & development (CDN, Cloud, Object Storage) and frontend implementations for our websites and customer portal.
The atmosphere is informal and multicultural. There is a clear focus on innovation. Our organizational structure is quite flat and we value independence and entrepreneurship.
What is the role about?
The Product Owner will manage, implement and communicate the teams’ backlog.
- Managing the backlog of the team: defining what it gets in and the prioritizing based on business value.
- Demo and celebrate new features, products and improvements together with your team.
- Refine complex projects into Minimum Viable Products and iterate on them
- Gathering feedback about specific needs by communicating with stakeholders on a regularly basis and using this information to improve the products.
- Find the right balance between new feature development, customer deliveries, and platform maintenance.
- Able to lead the cycles of the VMware and Azure roadmap releases.
Who are you?
Are you keen to build a bridge between a team of developers and the business (sales, pre sales, customers, etc.)? Let’s talk!
Our ideal candidate:
- Experience working as a Product Owner in a Scrum team
- 4-7 years of experience in the cloud industry
- Energetic/go getter attitude, with proven capacity to motivate a team
- Commercial minded, able to focus on the customer’s and stakeholders needs
- Excellent communication skills (in English).
BE THE FUTURE
Work for LeaseWeb and help make the internet’s heart beat.
The LeaseWeb Network is one of the largest networks in the world, moving data around at colossal speeds. It connects the state-of-the-art data centers in Europe, North America and Asia which are operated by various international LeaseWeb companies. Innovation is in our DNA. Our ground-breaking new products help all kinds of business get the most from the internet. And their success is our success which drives growth.
Come and be part of it. The future’s in your hands.