Marketing Campaign Coordinator
Are you interested in helping to create and drive the global marketing success? Are you a driven, talented and experienced marketing specialist who wants to help accelerate the adoption and usage of cloud services globally? We like to hear your story.
The marketing team takes responsibility for all customer and partner marketing and operates from the head quarters in Amsterdam, the Netherlands together with our offices in the US, Germany and Singapore. We are a young and dynamic marketing team (15 colleagues). We like to work fast and smart and adapt and iterate quickly.
What is the Role about?
LeaseWeb is seeking a driven, talented and experienced marketer to help accelerate the digital marketing efforts. You will define and execute marketing programs that generate awareness and leads for LeaseWeb, globally. To do this you will work with the marketing team, sales and other functional leads to understand marketing priorities, our targets, and critical metrics, and then translate those priorities into marketing campaigns. Execution will focus on integrating tactics such as online and email marketing, social media, events, partner marketing and alliances. You lead communication of program measurement and success updates. The right candidate has 4-7 years experience in digital marketing programs with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Drive our success in small and mid-size segments (both prospects and new customers) by knowing the (industry) markets and trends
- Establishes LeaseWeb as a global thought leader in hybrid cloud hosting by leveraging the full array of marketing tactics
- Identify opportunities and create automated programs that nurture prospects through the marketing and sales funnel
- Plan, create and successfully drive awareness, adoption & usage through innovative and effective programs that are fully integrated
- Coordinate the go-to- market of product introductions together with sales and product management
- Manage end-to-end campaign process, planning and execution
- Develop persona-specific messaging, positioning, and digital campaigns in close cooperation with sales, product management and the rest of the (global) marketing team
- Establish metrics and KPIs to track and optimize campaign effectiveness
- Help shape the worldwide marketing and business goals
Who are you?
- Relevant work experience (4-7 years) in marketing with high-technology companies/products
- Strong understanding of the digital/social media/content and inbound marketing world
- Demonstrated success in digital marketing and project management with ownership to drive success
- Experience with marketing automation tooling and CRM is required
- The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- The ability to create innovative, integrated and targeted marketing programs that generate results
- Attention to detail and desire for excellence that sets the bar for the team
- A Bachelor marketing degree; masters is preferred
LeaseWeb is one of the world’s largest hosting brands, providing Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) hosting solutions to over 17,500 customers worldwide, ranging from SMBs to enterprises. Services include Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Bare Metal Servers, CDN (Content Delivery Network), Colocation, Managed Hosting, and Hybrid Solutions, with 24/7 support
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- Free lunch free parking and great coffee!
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization
Want to learn more or apply?
Click on the apply button if you wish to apply directly. For more information, please contact Igor Dekker, Talent Acquisition Lead via email@example.com.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.