We are LeaseWeb are looking for an experienced SAP Functional Application Manager FICO, for our HQ located in Amsterdam.
LeaseWeb is a fast growing group of companies active in the internet infrastructure space. Due to our growth we are constantly faced with the challenges of keeping our systems updated to enable our employees to take the company to the next level. One of these steps is the creation of our new SAP Application Management team. This team acts as support organization across all entities and functionalities.
Continuous improvement is the name of the game and will be what enables further growth.
What is the role about?
In this challenging and diverse role, you will be part of a dedicated team and will be fully involved in all activities around the operation and support of SAP systems within a fast changing environment. All our SAP functionality is interfaced through SAP PI with 25+ home grown and constantly changing applications. Your prior experience will be valuable in implementing a new service line within the organization that did not exist before.
You will be supporting the end user organization on user requirements and translation of these requirements into use cases, with focus on our Finance and Controlling processes. As Functional Application Manager you will answer end user questions and solve their functional / SAP process challenges and continuously improve the knowledge of our end users.
Key responsibilities include:
- Internal support end users on user requirements and translation of these requirements into use cases, with focus on our Finance and Controlling processes, which includes new general ledger, asset accounting, revenue recognition, FSCM (Collection and dispute management), CO-PA, and ReadSoft process director
- Facilitate international growth of LeaseWeb through adding entities in the SAP system
- Set up and manage document layouts and set up the document management tasks
- Document and deploy SAP processes to the end users by delivering support and training
- Initiate and facilitate continuous improvement of interaction between our SAP system and our (25+) other applications
- Test updates, application improvements, and new versions of the SAP software before release
- Work closely together with the technical application manager for back up procedures, performance management, DTAP management and release management
Who are you?
Would you jump at the opportunity to be part of a SAP first within our company? Does your heart race when you need to create structure for something that has never been done before? Do you get a rush from helping others and are you a dynamic professional with a drive to succeed? Do you want to make a difference?
- Experience in and full functional knowledge of the SAP FI and CO modules
- You are a proactive team player with excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to adapt to new work flows and processes
- You are able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written Dutch and English
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact James Lodge (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 621 500 063. We look forward to meeting you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.