Managing Director LeaseWeb Netherlands
LeaseWeb is a leading Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) provider serving a worldwide portfolio of over 17,500 customers ranging from SMBs to Enterprises. Our services include Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Hosting, Colocation, and Dedicated Hosting supported by exceptional customer service and technical support. With more than 70,000 servers under management, we provide infrastructure for mission-critical websites, Internet applications, email servers, security, and storage services since 1997. We operate 17 data centers in locations across Europe, Asia and North America, all of which are backed by a superior worldwide network with a total capacity of more than 5.5 Tbps.
LeaseWeb is seeking an exceptional leader to take LeaseWeb Netherlands to the next level of growth. The leader will take responsibility for further growing the customer base across different segments, vertical industries and geographies, establishing successful strategic partnerships and increase the productivity of the sales teams in the regions.
LeaseWeb has defined an ambitious growth strategy and is currently undergoing a significant transformation to deliver successfully on its strategic objectives. The new leader will take a crucial role in driving double digit growth in the region and will assume the following main responsibilities:
- Hands-on responsibility for driving sales growth in the region, creating a much more significant presence for LeaseWeb following the scale and potential of the market.
- Provide clear and motivational leadership. Ensure that everyone understands what is expected of them, that messaging both internally and externally is aligned.
- Implement a sales strategy in the region in conjunction with the worldwide sales strategy.
- Build and execute an ambitious growth plan for the region.
- Develop long-range business plans, annual sales forecasts, sales strategy and initiatives fully aligned with marketing; contribute to achieving P&L objectives within an agreed budget structure.
- Build a highly functioning organization. Provide necessary internal empowering leadership to motivate the staff taking ownership for successfully delivering on objectives.
- Full P&L responsibility for LeaseWeb Netherlands B.V.
The required leader is a driven and charismatic individual with excellent people management and relationship skills.
- Successful sales leadership track record in an enterprise technology environment, selling both direct as well as through a partner network. Full P&L ownership would be advantageous.
- Has held responsibility for commercial matters, preferably with experience gained in an enterprise application software or Managed IT Services Company.
- Extensive network within System Integrators and/or Independent Software Vendors industry. Understanding of IT infrastructure outsourcing business would be advantageous.
- Demonstrated success in driving a transition in a go-to-market strategy towards larger internet savvy businesses, enterprise customers and strategic business partnerships and delivering revenue targets.
- Experienced in managing sales teams across multiple countries in EMEA.
- Background in a global quoted business which requires sales strategies to be aligned and an understanding of the need to deliver revenue against quarterly goals.
- Has operated in both large and small/medium size international organizations.
BE THE FUTURE
Work for LeaseWeb and be part of the beating heart of the internet. LeaseWeb is a leading Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) provider serving a worldwide portfolio of 17,500 customers ranging from SMBs to Enterprises. Our products include: Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Hosting, Colocation, Dedicated Servers, CDN and Cyber Security services. Since 1997 LeaseWeb has provided infrastructure for mission-critical websites, internet applications, email servers, security, and storage services. We operate 17 data centres across Europe, Asia and North America, all of which are backed by a reliable worldwide network with a total capacity of more than 5.5 Tbps.
Driven by a deep commitment to our customers’ success, we continually work to create innovative products and solutions. When you join LeaseWeb, you become part of a team that is truly shaping the future of technology.
What we offer:
We offer a competitive salary with secondary benefits like a defined contribution pension plan, a collective health care plan, annual bonus scheme, company car, 25 days of paid time-off and visits to international industry events.
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Igor Dekker, Talent Acquisition Lead via: email@example.com
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.