Technical Support Specialist (Advanced Support)
Are you passionate about solving complex technical issues? Are you experienced in handling customer issues and providing excellent service to your colleagues and end-customers? Our opening in the day team for Technical Support Specialist might be something for you then. During business hours, you are supporting your colleagues from the 2ndlevel with technical questions and follow up on escalations from other teams. Together with our Customer Care and Data Center Operation teams in the Data Center in Haarlem, we strive to deliver the best solutions to our customers.
What you'll do
- You support your colleagues from 1stand 2ndlevel support with technical issues
- You follow up on escalations from other teams (e.g. Customer Success)
- Providing support to 1stand 2ndlevel technical support team
- Liaising with other teams (e.g. Product Engineering) in order to find the best solutions for our customers
- Working on small side projects to enhance the workflow within technical support
What we're looking for
Our ideal candidate has the following:
- Experience working with Linux & Windows
- Experience working with virtualization products (VPS & Private Clouds)
- Experience with Control Panel Software (e.g. cPanel and Plesk)
- Knowledge of domains and web hosting (DNS & SSL)
- Knowledge of mail server
- Basic knowledge of hosting-related hardware
- Basic understanding of networking
- Fluency in English (verbally & written communication)
- Eligibility to work in the Netherlands
What we offer
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and training.
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Demetra Spyrou - Talent Acquisition Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.