Are you a charismatic and energetic individual? Years of dedicated experience as an authentic customer focused professional? Do you have in-depth knowledge of the eco system of the Global Hosting & Data Centre landscape? Are you eager to grow our Customer Satisfaction?
Purpose of the role:
You will have responsibility for the overall performance and results of the Operations within LeaseWeb Global.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implement organizational strategies through the effective directions and management resources
- Responsibility for people management (hiring/performance appraisals) and employee satisfaction
- Accountable for operational processes within: Operations & Client Service Delivery, Service Level Management, Level 1 & 2 Technical Support, Provisioning & Logistics
- Ensure systems and implemented and maintained
- Improve processes within the various teams and establish systems (continuously improving processes, providing weekly stats and reports)
- Improve communication and cooperation on a continuous basis with other LeaseWeb management teams (LeaseWeb NL, LeaseWeb USA, LeaseWeb DE and LeaseWeb APAC).
- Joint responsibility for customer satisfaction (Net Promoter Score)
- Create new processes, procedures and train on lacking knowledge area's
- Maximise the use of Automation and our new SAP ERP
- Focus on the management and implementation of operational objectives that help achieve long-term organizational strategy.
Who are you?
- Proven Operational leader with the ability to lead from the front and a proven track record managing an "IT Factory"
- Thorough knowledge of Operating Systems (Windows/Linux), virtualization (VMware/CloudStack), network (Cisco/Juniper routing, switching, VPN, load balancing, firewalls) and server (Dell, HP, IBM) technologies
- You have successfully implemented and grown an Operational support culture
- Demonstrable Process improvement experience, with Lean / Six Sigma
- Keen on management information to drive performance and development
- You have a 24*7, not a 9-5 mentality
- Naturally you develop, safeguard and transfer/share account intelligence, domain and market knowledge
- Excellent command of spoken and written English. Dutch language skills would be highly beneficial.
- Experience within the Hosting industry would be a big plus
BE THE FUTURE
Work for LeaseWeb and be part of the beating heart of the internet. LeaseWeb is a leading Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) provider serving a worldwide portfolio of 17,500 customers ranging from SMBs to Enterprises. Our products include: Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Hosting, Colocation, Dedicated Servers, CDN and Cyber Security services. Since 1997 LeaseWeb has provided infrastructure for mission-critical websites, internet applications, email servers, security, and storage services. We operate 17 data centres across Europe, Asia and North America, all of which are backed by a reliable worldwide network with a total capacity of more than 5.5 Tbps.
Driven by a deep commitment to our customers’ success, we continually work to create innovative products and solutions. When you join LeaseWeb, you become part of a team that is truly shaping the future of technology.
What we offer:
We offer a competitive salary with secondary benefits like a defined contribution pension plan, a collective health care plan, annual bonus scheme, company car, 25 days of paid time-off and visits to international industry events.
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact James Lodge (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 621 500 063. We look forward to meeting you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.