Leaseweb is a leading cloud hosting provider that offers a broad range of products and services including, private cloud, dedicated servers, hybrid hosting, colocation, CDN, and cybersecurity. Working with companies ranging from SMBs to enterprises, Leaseweb has the flexibility, market knowledge, and technical expertise to provide the perfect balance of price and performance. We are growing, which is why we are recruiting for a talented, go-getter account manager to expand our sales operations in the APAC region.
About The Role
The Account Manager is responsible for driving new business opportunities and profitable revenue growth within key existing accounts. The Account Manager will manage the interaction with a selection of Leaseweb APAC’s key customer accounts and will be focused on delivering an exceptional customer experience.
As an Account Manager you are responsible for selling our IaaS solutions. You will be growing our market share by following up on qualified leads and turning them into Leaseweb customers. You will take ownership of relationships and business deals with potential and existing clients. This position is characterized by freedom of action, drive, sense of responsibility and, of course a strong commercial focus.
- Be the point of contact for all customer account management matters for your accounts
- Proactively generates, qualifies and closes new business opportunities within your customer base
- Responsible for full sales cycle from proactively generating lead to close
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions
- Management of the quality of overall deliverables and pursuit strategy through the whole sales process
- Identify and grow new opportunities in the region
- Meets and exceed monthly sales quotas
You are an energetic go-getter who is truly customer focused and result driven. Furthermore, you have a proven ability to turn leads into deals, who eventually turn into long term relationships. We are looking for:
- Ideally 3 - 6 years of B2B commercial sales experience in the technology industry
- Bachelor level education or equivalent work experience
- Experienced in or interest in the IT Industry
- Go-getter, willing to go the extra mile to turn a lead into a deal
- Ability to negotiate and deal with client across various cultures
- Strong verbal and written communication in English and one Asian language would be a plus to liase with global customers in the region.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary + AWS + annual bonus scheme
- The possibility to develop yourself and build your career
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- 18 days of paid time off
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast-growing organization
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Danisha Ardilla - Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: email@example.com
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.