Inside Sales Account Manager
The Leaseweb APAC team is growing quickly and looking for talented colleagues to join us.
Within Leaseweb, the Sales organization takes responsibility for the full sales cycle. From engaging prospects (business development) to seeking new opportunities to increase the services to existing customers (account management). The team is multi-cultural and consists of eager professionals full of drive and ambition. The culture is dynamic and fast paced. This has led to an innovative mindset, continuously seeking improvement.
The organization is quickly growing and engaging new international markets. We are now searching for an Inside Sales Account Manager to introduce Leaseweb solutions and grow our market share in different markets including the APAC area. You will report to our Sales Manager.
- First line of contact for all incoming sales calls, chats, emails and ticketing system.
- Close sales and achieves quarterly quotas.
- Perform transactional sales with new and non-named existing customers.
- Responsible for preparing quotations for customers
- Ensure that the web shop content always matches with available servers in the data centers by constantly managing the web shop.
- Provide customer feedback and industry information to sales management and leadership teams.
- Supporting Sales campaigns, which are being developed by Business Development and Marketing.
Who are you?
We’re looking for a customer focused and result driven Inside Sales Representative. You are eager to learn and develop yourself to be able to introduce and successfully sell Leaseweb solutions.
- You have a Bachelor level education or equivalent work experience
- Sales experience, ideally 3-4 years of experience
- The focus to go the extra mile to turn a lead into a deal
- Experience in or interest in the IT Industry
- A natural ability to build and maintain relationships with potential and new customers
- Ideally bilingual in both Japanese and English to liase with regional stakeholders.
Leaseweb is a leading cloud hosting provider that offers a broad range of products and services including, private cloud, dedicated servers, hybrid hosting, colocation, CDN, and cybersecurity. Working with companies ranging from SMBs to enterprises, Leaseweb has the flexibility, market knowledge, and technical expertise to provide the perfect balance of price and performance. The Leaseweb platform resides on one of the largest, most reliable networks in the world, boasting 5.5 Tbps bandwidth capacity and 99.999% core uptime, low latency, and fast response time from 25 data centers throughout the world.