Are you passionate about providing an excellent customer service? If so, we are looking to hire a Technical Support Shift Leader at our offices in Haarlem.
Purpose of the role:
Responsible for handling complex LeaseWeb product line incidents and service requests focused on diagnosing, troubleshooting and repairing with the understanding of the customer’s urgency. Daily responsibility for the shift team.
- Responsible for the output and performance of the Shift team during the shift
- Handle escalations raised by L1/L2 support, within agreed timescale of SLA's
- Lower the amount of incidents and service requests
- Translate customer requests into viable working solutions
- Responsible for bringing the team to the next level
In order to apply for the role, you must have:
- Demonstrable technical understanding in Linux, Windows and/or Networking
- LPIC-1/LPIC-2, MCSE or CCNA certification
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Ability to handle high pressure and technical escalations
- Basic Scrum/Agile methodology understanding
- Fluent English communication skills (oral & written)
BE THE FUTURE
Work for LeaseWeb and be part of the beating heart of the internet. LeaseWeb is a leading Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) provider serving a worldwide portfolio of 17,500 customers ranging from SMBs to Enterprises. Our products include: Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Hosting, Colocation, Dedicated Servers, CDN and Cyber Security services. Since 1997 LeaseWeb has provided infrastructure for mission-critical websites, internet applications, email servers, security, and storage services. We operate 17 data centres across Europe, Asia and North America, all of which are backed by a reliable worldwide network with a total capacity of more than 5.5 Tbps.
Driven by a deep commitment to our customers’ success, we continually work to create innovative products and solutions. When you join LeaseWeb, you become part of a team that is truly shaping the future of technology.
Interested and want to know more?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact James Lodge (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 621 500 063. We look forward to meeting you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.