Senior Director Data Centers
Evoswitch provides secure and sustainable data center services, with cloud- and carrier-neutral data centers in Europe, North America and Asia. Evoswitch is home to growing ecosystems of customers around interconnection and hybrid cloud, operating at the edge of the Internet and providing access to public clouds. Evoswitch enables global and local customers to build their IT infrastructure for growth, creating value for customers and partners alike.
In this role you are responsible for all matters relating to data center operations, including site management, project management, and critical facilities management and will report directly to the CEO.
- Responsible for vison and strategy as well as the overall performance, budget and fulfillment of KPI’s
- Manage the technical and facility operations of the data center infrastructure in the Netherlands
- Responsible for projects concerning data center infrastructure, according to strict deadlines and within budget
- Responsible for the status and maintenance of all critical facilities in the data centers
- Draft management reports on activities and budget
- Responsible for suppliers’ business relations and adequate pricing
Target Attributes and Required Skills:
- Experience in data center facility design, strategy, and best practices
- Holistic understanding of all data center functions with working knowledge of server, storage and network architectures (including colocation models)
- Extensive project and program management experience with a proven track record of successfully leading large-scale technology initiatives from a cross-functional perspective
- Skill in managing resource conflicts, stakeholder expectations, vendor relationships, etc.
- Ability to proactively anticipate project risks and lead others to use mitigation measures
- Analytical mindset, highly effective in problem-solving and decision-making
- Fluent Dutch and English language skills
What we offer
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the our Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and training.
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Lead, at: email@example.com.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.