Datacenter Operations Engineer (Shift) - Haarlem
Are you passionate about Hardware and Server Installation? Do you want to boost your career at a large cloud provider? If so, I have a good news, we are looking for a Datacenter Operations Engineer.
This is a hardware-focused role in Haarlem, providing colocation, dedicated servers, cloud and PoP Services. You will be closely working with the Technical Support team and will be working in shifts (morning, evening, night shift).
What will you do?
- Take ownership of building new services such as servers, private racks, collocations and process updates on them
- Windows and Linux Server Installations, including hardware and software configuration
- Hardware and Software updating
- Server recovery
- Managing hardware/spare part replacement
- Ticket resolving
- Troubleshooting closely with the Level 1 support team
- Administration due to the client requirements
- Participating in the capacity planning
- Project Management around provisioning of new servers or relocation of servers
- Work closely with the other datacenters of Leaseweb
What makes us happy?
You have an IT background, you know how a datacenter works and are flexible to work in shifts.
On top of that:
- Knowledge of Dell, HP or Supermicro server products
- Linux / Windows experience
- Experience with server building
- Problem solving mentality
- Basic Network knowledge
- At least 3 years of experience in provisioning (cloud) servers
- You’re a self-starter and are able to work independently. We appreciate if you are proactive and adaptable and can work in a fast-paced environment. This means you need to be self-sustainable in daily operations.
- You need to be eligible to work in the Netherlands
What can we offer for you?
- Competitive salary
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers - people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world’s top business and technology professionals
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that is growing quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after-work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer visa sponsorship for this role. Therefore, you need to be eligible to work in the Netherlands.
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Demetra Spyrou - Talent Acquisition Specialist at email@example.com
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.