Product Manager Value Added Services (VAS)
Leaseweb is a rapidly growing Global IaaS provider that started in the Cloud. Through our Cloud and Server platforms across more than 25 datacenters, we empower businesses and people to be successful in reaching a greater world. We connect the right opportunity with the right technology and do this with a global team of passionate people who are excited to be part of the success of Leaseweb.
We are looking for a Product Manager Value Added Services (VAS) that will strengthen our global product management team by managing our value added service add-ons, such as backup, 3rd party software, webhosting, and others.
What is the role about?
We are looking for a Product Manager that owns and drives the success of our value added service products in the market and across the organization. You will have ownership over the product definition, development, prioritization, messaging, pricing, customer experience and sales enablement of those products. You will be working closely with and across agile teams connecting the demand from the market with your products. You will build and grow partnerships with technology partners and vendors to select the right technologies for the next generation of cloud hosting products.
- Define the long-term product direction across your domain that influences the overall platform wide product strategy.
- Gather market insights and identify market requirements. Develop the roadmap, build business cases, decide the specifications for your products and drive development execution.
- Maintain and optimize the overall value stream of the product by defining commercial terms, monitoring commercial success, supporting large deals and enabling sales channels.
- Foster an environment that is customer-focused and data driven. Interact with both current and potential customers to develop an understanding of their needs.
- Ensure that the right infrastructure is in place for the delivery of your products and that it is optimized during the product life cycle.
- Guide the positioning and messaging of your products to enable clear and targeted communication towards the market.
- Lead and/or enable the go the market for your product across various functional departments enabling them to position, sell, and support your product successfully.
What we are looking for
- 3+ years of product management experience, preferably with IT infrastructure business, Cloud hosting, Internet, or networking experience.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Marketing required.
- Knowledge of the Cloud, ISP, or hosting industry, with a demonstrable technical understanding of, or technical affinity for, the products in this industry.
- You are a strategic thinker that can relate customer insights and technology solutions to customer use cases.
- Strong commercial drive, sound business judgement, proven ability to influence others, collaborative by nature and strong communication skills.
- Analytical mindset, comfortable handling and navigating ambiguity, ability to apply a combination of quantitative and qualitative methods to solve problems without perfect metrics.
- You focus on product excellence, you thrive on structuring your portfolio and making it easy for internal and external customers to deploy and use your products.
As Product Manager VAS you will grow Leaseweb’s business through a combination of using product expertise, insight into market, and top-notch communication skills. You will develop a deep knowledge of our current offerings, map out the market, and identify the gaps. In close collaboration with sales, marketing, product owners and scrum teams, you will ensure that the right value added services are developed, launched, and maintained over the course of their lifecycle.
What we offer
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and training.
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Lead, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.