Pre-Sales Solution Engineer
Within Leaseweb, the Sales organization takes responsibility for the full sales cycle. From engaging prospects (business development) to seeking new opportunities to increase the services to existing customers (account management). The team is multi-cultural and consists of eager professionals full of drive and ambition. The culture is dynamic and fast-paced. This has led to an innovative mindset, continuously seeking improvement.
What is the role about?
We are now searching for an experienced Pre-Sales Solution Engineer to provide technical knowledge, advice, and support to sales representatives and customers during the sales process to resolve requests regarding products and technical issues and to maximize the benefits derived from the organizations’ products and or services.
- Provides presales technical expertise to the Product teams and customers.
- Provides technical input into projects and technical documents and identifies additional sales opportunities with existing customers.
- Installs and demonstrates the products at customer sites.
- Collaborates with product teams to develop and recommend products and services to meet customer’s requirements.
- Assist customers to identify their technical specifications and determine what documentation is required to incorporate the organization’s products into customer applications.
- Maintains up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of the organizations and competitor’s products and/or services.
- Writes blogs, white papers, and other technical material to promote the products and technical capability of the company.
- Helps the customer, if needed, in the implementation of the new products and makes sure the defined specifications are in place and helps implementing them.
- Proven track record of Technical Solution experience within IT (mainly Cloud) (5+)
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales, or a relevant field
- Experience in the IT Industry (IaaS)
- Experience in writing blogs, attending events, and making presentations.
- Experience working cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders.
- Fluency in English (both, verbally and in writing)
- SAP experience is a plus.
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings.
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more.
- Monthly after work drinks
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference.
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Merve Bulazar, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: email@example.com.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.