The SAP BI Developer will have a significant role in the implementation and continuous improvement of the new BI environment, which is crucial for our business.
We will bring our systems and processes to the next level and we are looking for motivated people to help us in this endeavor.
Purpose of the role:
The SAP BI developer will have the opportunity to define and build the new LeaseWeb Business Intelligence environment. We are an end customer, so this is not a consultant role. You can actually create, build and maintain the whole environment and have the lead in how the future of reporting will be for the organization.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Design and implement the ETL-process for LeaseWeb. Main source systems: SAP ECC and SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer.
- Gathering, translating and implementing the business needs into the data warehouse.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience with SAP BW and Business Objects Suite
- Extensive knowledge of BW Data Modelling
- Knowledge of SAP BI content
- Experience with upgrades or greenfield implementations
- A proactive team player that is able to communicate on all required levels
- Good command of spoken and written Dutch and English
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact James Lodge (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 621 500 063. We look forward to hearing from you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.