Data Center Operations Engineer Slough (with occasional travel into London)
Are you interested in working for a rapidly expanding global hosting company in their UK Data Centers based in London? Do you want to boost your career at a large hybrid cloud provider.
If so, you might want to keep on reading because we have an exciting opportunity coming up. We are looking for an enthusiastic Data Center Operations Engineer. You will be taking care of the logistics in our Data Centers - from ordering the hardware, receiving the incoming shipments to the delivery and provisioning of hybrid infrastructure. Together with two experienced Data Center Operation Specialists you are working in our Data Centers, located in Slough and London.
What will you do?
- Own the logistics part: you will handle incoming and outgoing shipments and manage the administration and ordering process
- Infrastructure moves and changes
- Maintain accurate stock levels daily
- Report directly to the Datacenter Team Manager
- Troubleshoot issues alongside the various technical and network teams
- Assist in the provisioning of technology services
- Deliver exceptional levels of customer service
- Assist in regular internal and external audits
What are we looking for?
You have experience working for a managed hosting company located within a Data Center. We expect you to have in depth technical knowledge around traditional infrastructure and be eager about learning new things and have a can-do mentality.
On top of that you need to be
- Process oriented
- In possession of a valid driving license
- Understanding of technology
- Diligent with an eye for detail
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Annual company bonus
- Contributed pension plan
- 100% premium medical insurance for yourself and your family
- 28 paid holidays
- Be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers - people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise, and collaborate with some of the world’s top business and technology professionals.
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that is growing quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
- Great career opportunities, as the UK team is rapidly growing
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Demetra Spyrou - Talent Acquisition Specialist at email@example.com.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.