We are looking for a (Senior) Provisioning Engineer at our office and data center in Singapore (close to MacPherson MRT).
LeaseWeb is a global Infrastructure-as-a-Service provider (IaaS) - offering customers on-demand, world-class internet hosting solutions to boost their business, cut IT costs and help them reach new goals. The LeaseWeb platform resides on one of the largest, most reliable networks in the world, boasting 5.0Tbps capacity. Thanks also to state-of-the-art data centres, we are able to deliver a leading portfolio of solutions: Dedicated servers, Colocation, CDN, Cybersecurity and Cloud.
As a (Senior) Provisioning engineer you are involved in the daily delivery of hardware and hosting services of LeaseWeb. You are responsible for the configuration and installation of the servers during the delivery process in our data center in Singapore. You also assist customers with installation of servers and other equipment. The work environment is dynamic and has an international character.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Install, relocate and remove server equipment in our data centers in Singapore and Hong Kong (travel maybe required)
- Assist customers within data centers (customers with their own racks/servers)
- Upgrade/downgrade server equipment (memory/hard disks/etc.)
- Replace hardware and handle all relevant administrative matters (RMA handling)
- Test servers and server equipment in accordance with standards
- Manage incoming shipments of servers and parts, logistics and inventory keeping
- Advise Sales department on customer setups, where applicable
- Experience 2-5 years in a similar role and environment
- Diploma or ITC/ NTC/ Vocational (Regular)
- Knowledge of computer hardware (preferably server equipment) and servers in a data center environment
- Knowledge of various operating systems (Linux, Windows)
- Basic network knowledge (adjusting DNS/IP/Netmask/gateway/etc.)
- More advanced networking skills (configuring switches etc) are a plus
- Capability and eagerness to learn and grow
- Only Singaporean Citizens & PR
- A valid Class 3 driver’s license is a plus
LeaseWeb is a growing company that encourages and stimulates peoples growth and invests in personal development. We do not hire people just for a role but for a career. Career paths could lead to pre-sales roles or network engineers.
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible. If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact Femke Markslag (Corporate Recruitment Lead) via email@example.com or +31 6 29 57 87 02. We look forward to meeting you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.