Front Desk Receptionist (part-time:24h per week)
We are looking for a Front Desk Receptionist for our HQ in Amsterdam Zuid-Oost. You will be working in a vibrant, international environment, supporting your colleagues in Amsterdam, but also in Singapore, Germany, UK and the US. Together with two other Front Desk Receptionists, you make sure to deliver the best service for our internal and external customers. There is not a single dull moment as Front Desk Receptionist since you are constantly interacting with all of our departments and entities.
This is a part-time role for 24h per week.
What you do
Your daily tasks vary between administrative back-office tasks and reception tasks. Among these are:
- Coordinating and administering all requests, incidents, and complaints regarding facility services such as:
- Fleet management
- Monthly events
- Waste management
- (Mobile) Telephony
- Office furniture, office supplies, hydroculture & stationary
- Organizing travel for colleagues & candidates via a third party
- Carrying out (physical) quality controls with our catering and cleaning company in order to keep the building clean
- Placing daily orders regarding catering to ensure we can serve lunch for our employees
- Coordinating all relevant matters related to emergency response in case of an incident
- Controlling access management
- Welcoming our visitors and managing incoming calls
Who are you
- You have a relevant education (MBO or similar)
- You have gained experience in a fast paced environment over the past three years
- You are a natural organizer with great attention to detail
- You are a problem solver: rather than only seeing problems, you are coming up with solutions
- You have a great customer focus and strive to deliver the best service for your colleagues and external parties
- You have excellent communication skills in English and Dutch
- You have a good command of Microsoft Office, SAP experience is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers - people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world’s top business and technology professionals
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that is growing quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after-work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Merve Ciftci, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.