SEO Content Marketing Specialist
Are you a creative, talented, and experienced SEO Content Marketing Specialist who is as comfortable with strategy as you are with hands on SEO content creation? We would like to hear your story!
At Leaseweb we work to empower our customers to achieve a greater world through our comprehensive cloud hosting portfolio, best-in-class global network, and a deep commitment to personal service. We have an amazing story to tell - and we want you to help us tell it.
The Marketing team is responsible for all customer and partner marketing efforts. The team is based at Leaseweb’s headquarters in Amsterdam and works in close cooperation with our offices in the US, UK, Germany, and Singapore.
- Develop optimization strategies (On page, Off page, Technical SEO) that increase the company's search engine results rankings
- Perform ongoing keyword research, discovery, and optimization for new SEO keywords to use throughout the company website and marketing assets
- Write, repurpose, and produce compelling and high-quality SEO optimized content, including blog and social media posts, page copy, and customer cases
- Manage the production of videos, infographics and other (visual) content
- Recruit content creators within the larger Leaseweb team
- Manage company social media accounts
- Develop link building strategies
- Analyze backlink profiles, evaluate websites performance, understand the results, make recommendations for improvements, and implement them
- Competitor Analysis: Evaluate and monitor competitors for off-page metrics, including backlink gap analysis and overall backlink profile evaluation
- Monitor daily performance metrics with SEO tools such as Google Analytics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Build and maintain a monthly SEO report in Google Sheets
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts or uncover gaps
- Stay up to date with new trends and best SEO practices
- Research and identify additional opportunities to increase our portfolio’s exposure on SERPs
- Native English writing skills. Dutch is a plus
- 3-5 years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, journalism, English, marketing, or a related field
- Great editorial skills with careful attention to detail
- Broad knowledge of current best practices and emerging trends in content marketing
- Experience with website analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Search Console) and SEO tools (i.e. SEMrush) and a basic HTML knowledge
- Experience working with deadlines and dealing with multiple projects and suppliers at the same time
- Experience producing, sourcing, and repurposing marketing/sales content (whitepapers, customer cases, infographics, videos, and social media)
- Previous writing experience for IT or hosting industry is a plus
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.