Inside Sales Representative
Within Leaseweb, the sales department is responsible for the full sales cycle. From engaging prospects (business development) to seeking new opportunities to increase the services to existing customers (account management). The team is multi-cultural and consists of eager professionals full of drive and ambition. The culture is dynamic and fast paced. This has led to an innovative mindset, continuously seeking improvement.
We are searching for an Inside Sales Representative to introduce Leaseweb solutions to (new) customers and grow our market share in various markets. This position is based in our HQ in Amsterdam.
What is the role about?
- You are responsible for inbound sales activities. All leads are generated by marketing, chat, email, customer service or sales support. You follow up on these leads, pre-qualify them and perform for example IP/HDD/Bandwidth upgrades.
- You support sales campaigns which are initiated by Business Development and Marketing.
- Closing sales and achieving quarterly quotas.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate data into our ERP solution (SAP) including preparing quotations and modifications for customers.
Who are you?
You (just) finished college or university and you want to get started in IT sales. You have:
- A Bachelor level education or equivalent work experience
- Sales experience (1-2 years)
- The focus to go the extra mile to turn a lead into a deal
- Interest in the IT industry. Working experience in the IT industry is a plus
- A natural ability to build and maintain relationships with potential and new customers
- Fluency in English. Dutch is a plus
Leaseweb is a leading Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) provider serving a worldwide portfolio of over 17,500 customers ranging from SMBs to Enterprises. Our services include Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Hosting, Colocation, and Dedicated Hosting supported by exceptional customer service and technical support. With more than 80,000 servers under management, we provide infrastructure for mission-critical websites, Internet applications, email servers, security, and storage services since 1997.
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.