Functional Application Manager SAP Q2C / CPQ
About the job
The SAP Application Management team is responsible for the support of our internal SAP systems (i.e SAP ECC and SAP C4C (Fiori)). Within this great team we solve incidents and implement changes, all in close cooperation with the rest of the teams within Leaseweb. As Leaseweb is in the phase of implementing and rolling out SAP ECC globally throughout the company. We also have a large project development team we work closely together with. A lot of great challenges for the future!
Leaseweb is a fast growing company active in the IAAS and cloud space. Due to our growth we are constantly improving and keeping our systems updated to enable our employees to take the company to the next level. One of these steps is the implementation of to support our business processes. The SAP Application Management team, based in the Leaseweb HQ in Amsterdam Zuidoost, acts as a knowledge base and point of contact on SAP maintenance, implementation and development across all entities and functionalities. The future plan for our team is to upgrade to S/4HANA.
What is the role about?
In this challenging and diverse role, you will be part of our dedicated AM team and you will be involved in the daily maintenance of our SAP systems in a fast changing environment. As Functional Application Manager you will be in close contact with key users and business process owners.
You will be the Application Manager supporting our colleagues on user issues and requirements, and help to continuously improve our way of working and our systems. The focus for this role is on our Q2C and SCM processes.
Your scope will also include:
- Initiate and facilitate continuous improvement of interaction between our SAP system(s) and our other applications
- Handle incidents and issues from the business while being proactive in maintaining and optimizing our systems
- Facilitate international growth of Leaseweb by adding entities to the SAP system
- Test updates, application improvements, and new versions of the SAP software before the releases
- Keeping up to date on new developments and innovations in the SD/MM and how Leaseweb would benefit from that (as part of our Q2C flow and in relation to CPQ, Commerce and C4C)
- Help to professionalize the team and create test scenarios and make sure the project team hands over the correct documentation. Test updates, application improvements, and new versions of the SAP software before the releases
- Improve our frontend process by optimizing the variant configuration as part of CPQ.
- Give end-user training
Who are you?
Do you get excited about helping others and are you a dynamic professional driven to succeed? Do you want to make a difference?
- 5+ years of experience in and full functional knowledge of SAP SD/MM and Q2C processes
- Experience in CPQ and SAP Commerce
- Experience with LOVC / Variant Configuration
- Relevant experience in Billing processes with Billing Plans and Contract Management
- Understanding of status management (sales document) configurations and processes.
- Knowledge of SAP CRM, C4C, or PM is a plus
- You are a proactive team player with excellent communication and social skills
- Debugging skills, and integration experience with 3rd party systems (Adyen, DocuSign, etc.) is a plus
- You have excellent analytical skills
- Understanding of Inter/Cross Company sales processes, and configurations.
- You are able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English
- You are not afraid to take responsibility
What we offer
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and training.
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Want to learn more or apply?
Click on the apply button if you wish to apply directly. For more information, please contact Demetra Spyrou (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.