Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Are you passionate about Talent Acquisition? Would you like to work in an international and innovative IT organization? Are you able to have strategic conversations as well as being practical enough to deliver on a tactical and operational level?
Within Leaseweb, the Human Resources department is the center of expertise for all matters regarding human capital of the organization. We have 2 HR Business Partners, 2 HR Support Officers, 1 Payroll specialist, 1 C&B Manager, 1 EEO, and the recruitment team (3fte).
The Recruitment team manages the full talent acquisition cycle from strategic planning, sourcing and attraction, support selection and onboarding of new staff across the globe, where we have local presence amongst other places in Singapore, USA, Germany, UK, Hong Kong, Canada and the Netherlands (HQ).
What is the role about?
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be a business facing consultant and manage the end-to-end process of vacancies by managing a close relationship with your hiring managers. It is them you support in their efforts to add new talent to their teams to enable business success. You market the vacancies in the relevant candidate markets and manage the selection process, making sure the business is making the decisions.
On a more tactical level you will actively participate in the delivery of the HR Strategy. You will prepare necessary management information to enable leadership to manage their business.
All in all a broad truly international Talent Acquisition Specialist role with many aspects to take your career to the next level.
You will be recruiting for a varied and wide range of roles focusing on our offices in the Netherlands. You will manage the full talent acquisition cycle:
- Strategic planning of upcoming vacancies (including executive and senior management positions).
- Placing job descriptions in relevant candidate markets and deciding on sourcing methods
- Managing the selection process
- You carry out interviews to assess candidates' skill level, interest and cultural fit
- Prepare and deliver the Letter of Intent
- On a more tactical level you will actively participate in the delivery of the HR Strategy. You will prepare necessary management information to enable leadership to manage their business.
- Ensure a proper strategic planning and agreement based on Leaseweb needs and the market knowledge you have.
Overall, a broad and truly international Talent Acquisition Specialist role with many aspects to take your career to the next level.
- 6+ years of experience as (tech) recruiter or similar role
- Passionate about candidate experience ensuring that each candidate who engages with us has a unique and positive experience.
- You know the best ways to search for, find and engage with diverse talent worldwide. Next to LinkedIn you know where to find the best candidates.
- Familiarity with our ATS Greenhouse is a plus
- A proactive team player and a strong communicator
- Affinity with the IT landscape
- Open-minded and you like to work in an international environment
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and training.
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: email@example.com.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.