Content Marketing Specialist - Freelance
*We are looking for a freelance Content Marketing Specialist who can help us boost our marketing activities for a period of 3 months.*
Are you a creative, talented, and experienced Content Marketing Specialist who is as comfortable with strategy as you are with hands on content creation? We would like to hear your story!
At Leaseweb we work to empower our customers to achieve a greater world through our comprehensive cloud hosting portfolio, best-in-class global network, and a deep commitment to personal service. We have an amazing story to tell - and we want you to help us tell it.
Leaseweb is seeking a freelance Content Marketing Specialist with a proven track record in creating valuable content for our customers and prospects. In coordination with the campaign managers, you will develop and maintain content calendar, create, edit and repurpose content, and supervise a number of outsource content creators. This requires managing multiple projects at once, with a positive, can-do attitude. You should have experience working in a high-tech B2B company, and know how to work in cross-functional teams, specifically with sales and product management. You must be solution oriented, flexible, self-motivated, and have the ability to quickly change course and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
The marketing team is responsible for all customer and partner marketing efforts. The team is based at Leaseweb’s headquarters in Amsterdam, and works in close cooperation with our offices in the US, Germany, and Singapore.
- Write, produce, and repurpose various types of content that will contribute to brand awareness, lead generation, and sales enablement
- Manage the production of videos, infographics and other (visual) content
- Recruit content creators within the larger Leaseweb team
- Develop sales enablement tools such as presentations, product sheets, and case studies
- Manage main company blog and technical blog “Leaseweb Labs”
- Manage external resources and agencies (such as global PR agencies)
- Manage company social media accounts
- Plan and manage the content calendar
- Provide training and content writing assistance across departments
- Help shape the worldwide marketing and business goals and success
- Native English writing skills. Dutch is a plus
- Bachelor degree in communication, journalism, English, marketing, or a related field
- Great editorial skills with careful attention to detail
- Broad knowledge of current best practices and emerging trends in content marketing
- Experience working with deadlines and dealing with multiple projects and suppliers at the same time
- Experience producing, sourcing, and repurposing marketing/sales content (whitepapers, customer cases, infographics, videos and social media)
- Experience writing web and marketing copy
- Previous writing experience for IT or hosting industry is a plus
- Team player with a great sense of humor
- Contract type: 3 months with possibility of extension.
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Rate: to be discussed.
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: email@example.com.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.