Global Campaign Manager - Freelance
*We are looking for a freelance Global Campaign Manager who can help us boost our marketing activities for a period of 3 months.*
Leaseweb’s Demand Generation & Lead Management team is looking for a freelance global campaign marketer to help create and execute segmented and integrated lead acquisition and qualification programs and campaigns to drive sales. In this role you will work in close collaboration with your marketing colleagues responsible for programs & campaigns, brand, content, website and product in the global marketing and sales teams. You will generate demand and manage leads through effective planning and execution of marketing activities, programs and campaigns including the relevant use of account-based, data-driven, digital and lead to revenue marketing tactics. Implementing global campaigns will be a key part of your work. As well as planning, executing and measuring the success of the multi-channel programs and campaigns that you design for the target industry segments and regional partners. You will be part of the process from start to finish - from lead to revenue, ranging emails, website, social media, digital advertising, events, direct sales, and other media and tactics.
- Plan, create, and execute integrated global campaigns and programs across online and offline channels
- Identify opportunities to nurture prospects through the marketing and sales funnel
- Manage the end-to-end campaign process, from planning, execution to evaluation, including sales follow-up and lead to revenue measurement
- Develop account-based programs and campaigns together with the sales team
- Create joint marketing initiatives with partners, to drive internal and external strategies
Who are you?
- Substantial relevant work experience (>5 years) in marketing with high-technology companies/products. Experience in the cloud hosting industry is preferred
- Experienced B2B / Field Marketer in the IT industry, preferably hosting
- Strong project management skills. Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Strong understanding of the digital/social media/content marketing field
- Experience with marketing automation tooling and CRM is required
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
- Creative thinker with precise attention to detail
- Bachelor marketing degree; masters is preferred
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Proficiency of Dutch at conversational level is a plus
- Contract type: 3 months with possibility of extension.
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Rate: to be discussed.
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.