Client Service Delivery Representative
Customer Service is not a job, it’s an attitude. Do you have service running in your veins? Are you a fan of Cluedo and love puzzling? Is attention to detail your middle name? That might mean that you are the perfect candidate we are looking for!
The role of Client Service Delivery Representative is situated in the contract management team. This team is continuously adding value by delivering impeccable support on all contract related requests, both from internal and external customers.
Contract management is the central pawn in our order-delivery chain, with tasks ranging from creating contracts, enabling a good handover from sales to delivery, and being the customer facing position in the company when it comes to contract related questions.
What is the role about?
Contract management is the process of managing contract creation, execution and analysis to maximize operational and financial performance within the organization, while reducing financial risks.
- Working knowledge of SAP/C4C, terminology and standards
- Dispute Management
- Credit Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on mentality
- Keeping all processes & work instructions up to date
Who are you?
You have service on your DNA. You are accurate, can easily change between commercial, legal and technical vocabulary and have a proven track record in excellent customer service (not necessarily in an office setting). You are passionate, eager to learn and to play a positive role in a great team. You have outstanding communication skills, both spoken and written (in English) and a special talent for human relations. Ideally, you have between 2-6 year work experience in a related field.
What we offer
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme
- 18 days of paid time off
- Startup look and feel office in CBD
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Barbara Poveda, Talent Acquisition Lead, at: firstname.lastname@example.org