Leaseweb is seeking an experienced E-Commerce Manager to drive the customer experience and transactions on our website. You have a critical role in our digital marketing team responsible for day-to-day management of E-Commerce and customer experience initiatives. The team is based in our headquarters in Amsterdam and is responsible for all our global marketing activities and is working closely with our offices in the US, Germany, UK and Singapore.
- Owner and evangelist of our E-Commerce and website strategy
- Develop programs and initiatives to increase the online transaction rate through increases in customer acquisition, retention and up/cross-sales
- Develop and implement the strategic online marketing plan with the other marketing teams and report based on data analytics
- Oversee on-site content throughout the customer buying journey, promotions, key performance analytics and reporting for continuous site, commercial and campaign optimization.
- Manage sales efforts and product promotions by working in partnership with sales and product management to develop the front-end website experience and features.
- Align with different Leaseweb regional offices for local differences.
- Help create the content plan, customer journeys and buying journeys.
- Define the user experience optimization together with our UX specialist and front-end developer team.
Who are you?
- BA/BS in marketing, business or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in E-Commerce in a B2B environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead scrum projects and develop online initiatives is required: organizing, planning and executing projects from conception through implementation
- In-depth knowledge of E-Commerce and user experience best practices, experience managing E-Commerce and websites
- Knowledge of CRO, SEO, SEA, Google analytics, CMS, ecommerce and marketing platforms. Basic knowledge of CSS(3), HTML(5) and CRM.
- Up-to-date on new technologies that drive optimization and site-conversion functionality
- You are driven by data and buying journeys and enjoy working with sales, marketing and software development to maximize results.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects, tight deadlines and changing priorities and show constant entrepreneurial initiative
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.