Business Development Manager Asia Pacific and Australia
Are you an energetic go-getter? Are you truly customer focused and result driven? Do you have a proven ability to turn leads into deals? Can you start and develop long term relationships?
Within Leaseweb, the Sales organization takes responsibility for the full sales cycle. From engaging prospects (business development) to seeking new opportunities to increase the services to existing customers (account management). The team is multi-cultural and consists of eager professionals full of drive and ambition. The culture is dynamic and fast paced. This has led to an innovative mindset, continuously seeking improvement.
The organization is growing and engaging new international markets. We are now searching for a Business Development Manager APAC to introduce Leaseweb solutions and grow our presence in different markets.
What is the role about?
As a Business Development Manager you are responsible for selling our IaaS solutions. You will be growing our market share in the APAC area by actively approaching prospects & clients and turning them into Leaseweb customers. You will also coordinate and drive marketing and promotional programs to support the organization’s business growth and use specific marketing, tactics and techniques and channels to launch and position the services and brand in the industry. You will take ownership of relationships and business deals with potential and existing clients. This position is characterized by freedom of action, drive, sense of responsibility and, of course a strong commercial focus.
Who are you?
Are you an energetic go-getter? Are you truly customer focused and result driven? Do you have a proven ability to turn leads into deals? Can you kick-start and develop long term relationships?
We are looking for:
- Relevant experience in Sales in the APAC area
- Bachelor level education or equivalent work experience
- Experienced in the IT/ Tech/ Telco Industries
- Solid business development experience (5 years)
- Go-getter, willing to go the extra mile
- Natural ability to build and maintain relationships with potential and new customers
- Keen to prosper making your colleagues successful as well
- (Near-) native English, both spoken and written
- Legally allowed to work in Singapore
The position will be based in Singapore
What we offer
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme
- 18 days of paid time off
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, and much more
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
Ready for the next step?
If you’d like to apply, please do so online. To learn more about us, follow us on LinkedIn or Instagram to get an inside look at the life at Leaseweb. For questions, please reach out to Barbara Poveda, Talent Acquisition Lead, at: email@example.com