Global Rewards and Benefits Manager
As Leaseweb is growing, and we want to keep up with the market trends, the HR department is looking for a new colleague who focuses on the global rewards and benefits strategy.
You will provide program management support for all Leaseweb entities in the Netherlands, Germany, US, UK, Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Contribute to the design, development and communications of our global rewards and benefits strategy and assist in setting competitive pay
- Proactively maintain and develop our global career framework (Towers Watson)
- Analyze existing programs and opportunities for improvement, ensure local compliance and roll out global programs such, incentive compensation, RSU packages etc.
- Manage our RSU and ESPP programs. You are responsible for the strategy as well as the administration of those programs.
- Assist in preparing department operational budgets and provide reports
- 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Ideally, experience in setting up and administering RSU and ESPP programs
- Knowledge in employment- and tax law
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Self-motivated, proactive and continuous improvement mind-set
- Demonstrated project and time management skills
- Strong and proven analytical skills
- Team player with ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas
- Participation in annual company bonus scheme, a company pension, and monthly Internet allowance
- 25 days of paid time off (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 more days)
- Free lunch and parking, the best coffee (if we say so ourselves), and fresh fruit provided daily (when in the office)
- Attractive relocation packages and an agency that takes care of the entire visa process.
- Access to the Leaseweb Academy, a personalized learning platform offering a variety of studies, courses, and trainings.
- Free in-house Dutch courses
- Fun events year-round – from virtual pub quizzes to summer parties, company runs, quarterly hackathons and much more.
- Monthly after work drinks (also virtual, for now!)
- A multicultural work environment (our colleagues in HQ alone are from over 40 countries!) in a company where you can truly make a difference.
Ready for the next step?
We directly source all candidates – any unsolicited profiles received from recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.