Leaseweb is seeking an experienced E-Commerce Manager to drive the customer experience and transactions on our website. You have a critical role in our digital marketing team responsible for day-to-day management of E-Commerce and customer experience initiatives. You are not only an inspiring leader with extensive E-Commerce experience but also an enthusiastic team coach with solid people management skills as you will manage your team (4 FTEs) on web content, SEO and customer experience programs. You will report directly to our CMO. The team is based in our headquarters in Amsterdam and is responsible for all our global marketing activities and is working closely with our offices in the US, Germany, UK and Singapore.
- Owner and evangelist of our E-Commerce and website strategy
- Develop programs and initiatives to increase the online transaction rate through increases in customer acquisition, retention and up/cross-sales
- Develop and implement the strategic online marketing plan with the other marketing teams and report based on data analytics
- Manage the team (4 FTEs) on web content, SEO and customer experience programs
- Oversee on-site content throughout the customer buying journey, promotions, key performance analytics and reporting for continuous site, commercial and campaign optimization.
- Manage sales efforts and product promotions by working in partnership with sales and product management to develop the front-end website experience and features.
- Align with different Leaseweb regional offices for local differences
- Help create the content plan, customer journeys and buying journeys
- Define the user experience optimization together with our UX specialist and front-end developer team
Who are you?
- BA/BS in marketing, business or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in E-Commerce and in developing and coaching a team (4FTEs)
- Demonstrated ability to lead scrum projects and develop online initiatives is required: organizing, planning and executing projects from conception through implementation
- In-depth knowledge of E-Commerce and user experience best practices, experience managing E-Commerce and websites
- Knowledge of CRO, SEO, SEA, Google analytics, CMS, ecommerce and marketing platforms. Basic knowledge of CSS(3), HTML(5) and CRM.
- Up-to-date on new technologies that drive optimization and site-conversion functionality
- You are driven by data and buying journeys and enjoy working with sales, marketing and software development to maximize results.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects, tight deadlines and changing priorities and show constant entrepreneurial initiative
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch and free parking
- VISA sponsorship when you are not living in the Netherlands
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist via: email@example.com
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.