Product Owner – Back-end Automation
Do you have a strong technical background and outstanding communication skills? Are you keen to build a bridge between a team of developers and the business (sales, pre sales, customers, etc.)? Let’s talk!
What is the role about?
The Product Owner will manage, implement and communicate the Customer Portal backlog and provide a long term vision for this application.
We are currently looking for a Product Owner for the Backend Automation team, responsible for the management of the backlog as well as providing a long term vision.
- Managing the backlog of the Back-end Automation team: defining what it gets in and the priorities
- Backend Automation: assessing needs, planning and implementing automation and optimization for multiple business processes
- Coordinating and prioritizing requirements, implementing, operating and managing dependencies among internal and external systems in a complex automated (API) environment.
- Platform Monitoring: replacing the existing internal monitoring platform.
- Gathering feedback about specific needs by communicating with stakeholders on a regularly basis and using this information to further build the roadmap.
Our ideal candidate:
- University degree
- 4-5 years of experience as a PO or similar role.
- Experience working with complex API.
- Energetic/go getter attitude, with proven capacity to motivate a team
- Strategic and creative thinker, able to develop their own vision
- Commercial minded, able to focus on the customer’s needs
- Excellent communication skills (in English).
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary with secondary benefits like a defined contribution pension plan, a collective health care plan, annual bonus scheme and 25 days of paid time-off.
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information feel free to contact Barbara Poveda, Talent Acquisition Lead via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.