As the Business Intelligence department, we are the single provider of management information within the company. We support and guide all (but the technical) departments with information on their processes, accomplished results and possible options for improvement. The goal of the Business Intelligence department is to support data driven decision making by team managers up to C-level executives.
With the implementation of the SAP stack (ERP, CRM, and Business Warehouse) in the company we are in a phase of redefining processes, metrics and performance indicators to fit the need for future operational excellence. Furthermore, with the new front-end possibilities we are redefining the way we communicate on data within the company. We do this with a cross-functional team of 6-8 people consisting of developers, business analysts and business controllers.
- Creating dashboards and reports with front-end SAP tools (SAP Analytics Cloud, Analysis for Office)
- Designing, testing and implementing metrics and segmentations
- Developing the structure of foundational business data in SAP in relation to business requirements for reporting and analysis
- Connecting the team’s developers and the business to realize new business insights
- Implementing new reporting & analysis systems in the organization and giving training on those tools
- Participating in creating a data-driven ecosystem within the company
- Preparing and analyzing sales and performance reports for various entities, making detailed comments on the KPI’s such as orders, billing, pipeline, new deals, revenues, costs, products, client trends and product portfolio, churn and sales per week/ month
- Analyzing the trends and presenting findings to management
- Identifying and improving business processes; making sure we meet clients' expectations
- Flag data quality issues related to the business process
- Reporting on the performance of branches and products, identifying deviations and trends
- Support colleagues in business cases with data models and insights
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in a relevant field (Economics, Business, Science, etc.)
- Preferably >4 years of relevant experience in fast paced environment
- >2 years of experience in setting up reporting and analysis dashboards
- Able to switch between high level conceptual thinking and detailed (data) modelling
- Strong analytical skills, thorough attitude, eye for detail, well developed business sense
- Results oriented, independent, proactive and self-starting
- Good communication skills, excellent command of English; Dutch is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch & Free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Jana Reiss,Talent Acquisition Specialist via: email@example.com
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.