Inside Sales Support Representative
Do you want to work within a dynamic and growing team in the UK for a global technology company? Do you enjoy supporting our Account Managers and building long term relationships? Do you have an eye for detail? Then we are looking for you!
Within Leaseweb, the sales department is responsible for the full sales cycle. From engaging prospects (business development) to seeking new opportunities to increase the services to existing customers (account management). The team is multi-cultural and consists of eager professionals full of drive and ambition. The culture is dynamic and fast paced. This has led to an innovative mindset, continuously seeking improvement.
The organisation is quickly growing and engaging new international markets. We are now searching for an Inside Sales Support Representative to introduce Leaseweb solutions and grow our market share in different markets. This position is based in our London office.
What is the role about?
- Provide regular contact and account management to clients to maintain our excellent customer retention targets.
- Liaise with teams from other entities to ensure good communication flow and accurate service delivery.
- Managing new and existing accounts.
- Provide daily administrative sales support to Account Managers and their customers.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate data into our ERP solution (SAP) including preparing quotations and modifications for customers.
- Manage ticket and request distribution throughout the team.
- Maintain website details and offerings.
- Closing sales and achieving quarterly quotas.
- You are responsible for inbound and outbound sales activities. Leads are generated by marketing, chat, email, customer service, sales support or self-generated campaigns.
- You support sales campaigns which are initiated by Business Development and Marketing.
Who are you?
You finished college or university and you want to work in IT sales. You have:
- A Bachelor level education or equivalent work experience
- Sales experience (2-5 years)
- The focus to go the extra mile to turn a lead into a deal
- Interest in the IT industry. Working experience in the IT industry is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A natural ability to build and maintain relationships with potential and new customers
- A great team player with a determined nature who wants to grow within a successful company
Leaseweb is a leading Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) provider serving a worldwide portfolio of over 17,500 customers ranging from SMBs to Enterprises. Our services include Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Hosting, Colocation, and Dedicated Hosting supported by exceptional customer service and technical support. With more than 80,000 servers under management, we provide infrastructure for mission-critical websites, Internet applications, email servers, security, and storage services since 1997.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Annual company bonus
- Contributed pension plan
- 100% premium medical insurance for yourself and your family
- 28 paid holidays
- Be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers - people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world’s top business and technology professionals.
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that is growing quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
- Great career opportunities, as the UK team is rapidly growing
Want to learn more or apply?
Click on the apply button if you wish to apply directly. For more information, please contact Jana Reiss (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.