We are looking for a Datacenter Operations Teamlead in Singapore. You will lead the datacenter engineers’ team and make sure the operation runs smoothly and services to our customers are delivered in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the overall performance and results of the APAC DC OPS team:
- Assembly, delivery and maintenance of Datacenter infrastructure (server hardware, software, connectivity and power in the racks) for internal and external customers.
- Inventory management and Logistics for the APAC region
- Datacenters are currently located in Singapore, Sydney, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
- Supply and maintenance of office IT equipment and the office network.
- Responsible for Customer Satisfaction from an operational perspective (by maintaining the server/ rack infrastructure to prevent incidents and to solve incidents as good and quickly as possible).
- Responsible for the people management of the team: focus on developing, coaching and mentoring thus enabling direct reports to improve performance and reach their full potential but also hire, fire decisions, pay/performance appraisals and employee satisfaction.
- Execute on business strategy and translate it to clear objectives for the DC Operations team.
- Report on timely basis the status (Progress, SWOT’s, Performance) of the team.
- Responsible for optimal communication and cooperation with other teams/departments of LeaseWeb on a global scale.
- Capacity planning for all DC related assets (incl Logistics, Inventory Management and Network).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- Proven record of managing experience
- Basic Network knowledge
- Strong project management skills
- Strong initiative to achieve results
- Customer Oriented
- Strong communication skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Good secondary benefits, including additional healthcare benefits.
- Start-up look and feel office in Chinatown
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Barbara Poveda, Talent Acquisition Lead via: b.poveda@global.Leaseweb.com
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.