NPS & Customer Experience Manager
You are part of a global team that looks after our Web & E-Commerce, knowledge management and customer experience (CX) within the Global Marketing Team. Your main stakeholders and partners are operations, customer care, legal, customer success, engineering and global management.
What you’ll do:
You will manage and execute quality improvement programs across the organization in order to increase customer satisfaction as measured by NPS and other metrics. You are also responsible for managing these measurements including tooling (ie Qualtrics) for this. You help ensure that each touchpoint across the customer journey is engaging, efficient, and effective.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, drive this in every touchpoint, and help make them promoters of our products and services
- Manage and execute customer surveys (NPS), through Qualtrics and other (internal) tooling
- Report insights from data analysis and create recommendations to management
- Lead specific CX projects yourself with the goal to enhance the customer experience
- Continuously improvements on capturing voice of the customer regarding our products and our services
- Act as advisor to work with internal groups to develop plans of action and track execution
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Excellent analytic skills and a dedication to analyze data to come to strategic views and operational tactics
- Ideally, you have worked with Qualtrics before
- Strong project/ program management skills, trusted partner that others want to work with
- Good interpersonal skills and great in working in teams. Ability to work in multi-functional teams and defend your point of view
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and adhere to business-critical deadlines
- Highly motivated and eager to learn all aspects of the business
- You are fluent in spoken and written English
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch and free parking
- VISA sponsorship when you are not living in the Netherlands.
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist via: email@example.com
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.