Web & E-Commerce Manager
Are you interested in driving the Website and E-Commerce success? Are you a driven, talented and experienced web/ E-Commerce specialist who wants to accelerate the digital marketing in a global company? We like to hear your story.
What is the Role about?
Leaseweb is seeking an experienced Website and E-Commerce specialist to drive the customer experience and transactions on our website. The Web and E-Commerce Manager reports to the CMO and has a critical role in our digital marketing team responsible for day-to-day management of E-Commerce and customer experience initiatives. You are not only an inspiring leader with extensive web and E-Commerce experience but also an enthusiastic team coach with solid people management skills.
Responsibilities include overseeing on-site content throughout the customer buying journey, promotions, key performance analytics and reporting for continuous site, commercial and campaign optimization. Manage sales efforts and product promotions by working in partnership with sales and product management to develop the front-end website experience and features. You are driven by data and buying journeys and enjoy working with sales, marketing and software development to maximize results.
- Owner and evangelist of our website & E-Commerce strategy
- Develop programs and initiatives to increase the online transaction rate through increases in customer acquisition, retention and up/cross-sales
- Develop and implement the strategic online marketing plan with the other marketing teams and report based on data analytics
- Define the user experience optimization together with our UX specialist and front-end developer team
- Align with different Leaseweb regional offices for local differences
- Help create the content plan, customer journeys and buying journeys
- Manage the team (4 FTEs) on web content, SEO and customer experience programs
Who are you?
- Up-to-date on new technologies that drive optimization and site-conversion functionality
- Knowledge of CRO, SEO, SEA, Google analytics, CMS, ecommerce and marketing platforms. Basic knowledge of CSS(3), HTML(5) and CRM.
- A good mix of commercial, marketing and IT skills
- BA/BS in marketing, business or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in E-Commerce
- Experience developing and coaching a team (4FTEs)
- Demonstrated ability to lead scrum projects and develop online initiatives is required: organizing, planning and executing projects from conception through implementation
- In-depth knowledge of E-Commerce and user experience best practices, experience managing e-commerce and websites
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects, tight deadlines and changing priorities and show constant entrepreneurial initiative
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English
The marketing team takes responsibility for all marketing and operates from the headquarters in Amsterdam, The Netherlands together with our offices in the US, Germany, UK and Singapore. We are a young and dynamic marketing team. We like to work fast and smart and adapt and iterate quickly.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch and free parking
- VISA sponsorship when you are not living in the Netherlands.
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist via: email@example.com
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.