Agile Team Manager - Website and Customer Portal
If you want to have the opportunity to model agility, this position is for you. Come and join our Product Engineering department that has been making use of the Scrum framework for around 7 years. We are open for change and ready to embrace your creativity and insight. At Leaseweb, people are very important to us. We need your unique approach to grow the teams as well as the team members individually.
You will be responsible for 2 teams, the Customer Portal and Website team. Customer Portal is the main customer facing control panel where the customers manage their services, and Website is responsible for the maintenance of our corporate websites.
Our international team at Leaseweb is in charge of our scalability and automation challenges. The department consists of around 90 techies, working in small scrum teams. Each of the teams is responsible for a different area of our software and infrastructure landscape, covering data center automation, product research & development (CDN, Cloud, Object Storage, Container services) and front-end implementations for our websites and Customer Portal.
The atmosphere is informal and multicultural. There is a clear focus on innovation. Our organizational structure is quite flat and we value independence and entrepreneurship. The Scrum Masters form a solid group; eager to learn, challenge and share.
What is the role about?
Are you an enthusiastic leader who can keep a team of talented engineers motivated, challenged, and on track? Do you thrive on opportunities to enable others to deliver to their full potential and exceed the expectations of their customers? Then, you might want to read further!
The Scrum Master is responsible for the overall performance and results of the team, and you coach on the Scrum way of working.
- Responsible for developing, coaching and mentoring team members.
- As team manager responsible for performance appraisals.
- Facilitate Scrum, and using agile principles & practices.
- Bring the team to the next maturity level
- Team up with the Product Owner and guide business stakeholders.
- Provide transparency and visibility to the entire organization.
- Build a high performance team, and foster collaboration in and across teams.
- Improve processes in the company impacting the team
Who are you?
You are passionate about Agile values, principles and practices. You believe that continuous improvement also applies to yourself, and have the desire to grow as a person and towards being agile. As self-starter, you address issues and remove impediments.
Our ideal candidate:
- Experience as Scrum Master is a pre, but if you are just starting, apply as well!
- Coaching skills
- Facilitation and organization skills.
- Proactive & go getter attitude, team motivator.
- Validating development roadmaps with the business
- Open & transparent.
- Good communication skills (in English).
You will maintain a technical focus with applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team and be willing to have technical involvement to support the team getting the job done.
What we offer
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- VISA sponsorship when you are not living in the Netherlands.
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
Want to apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.