Front-end – Customer Portal
What is the role about?
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3+years experience on Object Oriented programming
- Excellent knowledge using Angular 8, EmberJS or React.
- Be comfortable using automation technologies like Gult, Grunt.
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Bootstrap and SaSS is an advantage.
- Competent with revision control systems (Git, SVN).
- Be comfortable using CasperJs, Protractor, Jasmine or similar.
- Have a customer centric mindset
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines
- Willingness to take up 24/7 responsibility for their product (regular on-call duty)
Nice to haves:
- Demonstrated experience with relational database design and implementation (MySQL).
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate his work with GitHub profile or other website.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, holiday allowance and company bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- VISA sponsorship when you are not living in the Netherlands.
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to apply?
Click on the apply button if you wish to apply directly. For more information, please contact Barbara Poveda (Talent Acquisition Lead) via email@example.com
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.