HR Business Partner
Leaseweb is currently looking for an HR Business Partner to join a dynamic environment where no day is the same. We are looking for someone who is comfortable challenging the status quo to drive the business forward and embrace changes within the organization.
The Human Resources department is the center of expertise for all matters regarding human capital of the organization. Together with HR Business Partners, HR Support Officers, Payroll specialist and the recruitment team we strive to be the to go to department for our employees.
What is the role about?
The HR Business Partner acts as a trusted advisor to the management team and supports, implements and designs human resource policies. The HR Business Partner is able to connect with all layers of the organization and build strong and trusting relationships. You will work in an international and fast-moving environment keeping track of the HR trends in the market and give advice to the business
- Advises and informs managers regarding all HR related matters (effective staffing, learning and development, appraising, managing performance, talent management, compensation and labor law);
- Executes tasks regarding illness (e.g. supporting line managers regarding illness matters);
- Monitors and supports the managers and employees during the Performance cycles;
- Analyzes and present management reports on a quarterly basis including recommendations and actions to be taken;
- Provides services to Managing Directors and managers regarding Employee Satisfaction Survey and other HR topics;
- Proactively maintain and develop our global career framework (Towers Watson methodology)
- Advises managers regarding Leaseweb’s terms and conditions.
Who are you?
You are communicative and curious, open-minded and pro-active. You lead by example and plainly solve conflicts and find compromises. You possess both excellent analytical skills and a restless creative mind, and you are always eager to learn. You take ownership and love to work in a team.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A relevant Bachelors or Master’s degree;
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a comparable industry;
- Experience working with AFAS is a pre;
- Knowledge of Dutch labor legislation;
- Strong understanding of how to bring processes and best practices into life, and holistic vision of how processes combine together in order to create value for the company;
- Be aware of current trends in IT industry, HR functioning and be able to come up with relevant HR solutions;
- Reliable practical experience in design of various HR processes, their further development and efficient implementation into the company life;
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, persuasiveness, and ability to professionally navigate in unfamiliar circumstances;
- Goal-oriented team player, which shows courage to speak up and challenge others even when confronted with resistance.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and annual company bonus
- Secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- Free lunch
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization.
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Barbara Poveda, Talent Acquisition Lead via: email@example.com
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.