Leaseweb is a leading Infrastructure as a Service provider serving a worldwide portfolio of over 17,500 customers ranging from SMBs to Enterprises. We are looking for Customer Service Representatives to serve and assist our customers' needs 24/7, which means that you will be working in shifts (morning, evening, night shift) . We are looking for solution orientated, positive staff who have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Experience in the tech industry is a plus but the motivation and interest to learn is what will make you grow.
Our Customer Service Representatives are the first point of contact for our customers which means we are looking for candidates who can be the voice of our department. You will be working via telephone, chat, email and our ticketing systems which means multitasking is an everyday skill for the job.
Experience and requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English skills are essential, Dutch is a plus
- 1+ years in a customer service department is preferable
- Ability to solve problems logically and critically
- Demonstrate effective time management and organizational skills
- A strong understanding of the internet and technical concepts is a plus (e.g. you understand the terms HTML, browser and cache)
Who are you
- You like making things easier for customers and colleagues. If there’s a roadblock, you want to smooth it away.
- You are energized by interacting with and helping people. You know that everyone has trouble sometimes, and seek to empower and educate our customers.
- You’re a positive person and know how to look on the bright side.
You bring solutions to the table and you are not afraid to point out where we’re going wrong.
- You’re comfortable with a little chaos and uncertainty. We move fast and sometimes decisions are made without all of the information.
- You love reading and learning about new ways of doing things. There’s always a better way.
What we offer
- Competitive salary + annual company bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer visa sponsorship for this role. Therefore, you need to be eligible to work in the Netherlands.
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Tabea Hensel, Talent Acquisition Specialist via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.