Do you have a passion for solving complex, technical issues? Are you skilled in handling customers? If so, we are looking for a number of Engineers for our Technical Support Department at the Data Center in Haarlem.
The Technical Support Department is part of our Customer Care organization and is the glue between our 1st and 3rd level operation teams. The Customer Care organization consists of 6 teams; 1 Operations Support team working on a day shift and 5 shift teams, working 24/7 on a ten-day rotation (including morning, evening and night shifts). This specific role is for one of the shift teams and will be solely office based at our Data Center in Haarlem.
What is the role about?
Your role at the Technical Support Engineer will include:
- Handling incoming service requests through phone, chat and/or our ticket system
- You have a talent in handling incidents, changes and problems for our customers
- Resolving 2nd level technical issues
- Liaising with 1st level & 3rd level teams in order to find correct solutions
Who are you?
Are you passionate about customer satisfaction and handling complex technical issues? If so, we are looking for Engineers with:
- At least 1 year of experience in a technical support role
- Fluent English communication skills (both in word and writing)
- Excellent customer service focus
- Availability to work in rotating shifts (morning, evening, night shifts)
- Eligibility to work in the Netherlands
Ideally, you bring along the following technical requirements:
- Windows knowledge
- Linux knowledge
- LPIC-I, LPIC-II or RHCSA certified
- ITIL knowledge
What we offer
- Competitive salary + annual company bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer visa sponsorship for this role. Therefore, you need to be eligible to work in the Netherlands.
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact Tabea Hensel (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications