Marketing Automation & Data Analyst
At Leaseweb we work to empower our customers to achieve a greater world through our comprehensive cloud hosting portfolio, best-in-class global network, and a deep commitment to personal service. We have an amazing story to tell - and we want you to help us tell it.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Automation & Data Analyst to join our global marketing team in Amsterdam.
The marketing team is responsible for demand generation, brand and product management and operates from the headquarters in Amsterdam together with our offices in the United States, UK, Germany and Singapore. The team is also responsible for marketing technology and data optimization and enrichment. You report to the team manager of the Demand Generation team.
What is the role about?
- Together with the campaign managers you configure campaigns in our marketing automation platform, for which you are the key user
- Own campaign measurement for our products and channels including email, paid search, programmatic display and SEO
- Define campaign objectives and develop cross-channel measurement plans and KPIs to ensure results are measurable and actionable
- Perform marketing attribution analysis across marketing channels on campaign results, report and help optimize ROI
- Plan, develop and report on A/B tests for conversion optimization
- You co-own (new) marketing stack and sales tools
- You own reporting on marketing team’s KPIs and metrics
Who are you?
- Bachelor (or Masters) degree in e.g. Business, Digital Media or Marketing
- 5+ years experience in a high-tech business environment with 2+ years of experience in analytically-driven roles
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Solid experience working in a marketing automation tool is desirable
- Self-starter with excellent project management skills
- Experience with data enrichment and external data providers
- Customer-focused with a continuous focus on improving results
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Fluency in English. Dutch is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch and free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist via: email@example.com
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.