Are you always two steps ahead? Do you enjoy connecting people without missing a deadline? Then we are looking for you as our Executive Assistant to our CEO and CFO based in our Headquarter in Amsterdam.
What you will do
- Proactively support our CEO and CFO in their daily activities including their calendar management
- Prepare meeting agendas and Executive Board meetings
- Welcome visitors for the Executive Board
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and reports
- Receive and screen telephone calls, e-mails/inboxes and letters
- Control and carry out the expense management
- Organize international travel schedules
- Take part in organization wide projects
What we are looking for
- 4+ years of experience in working in an executive assistant role is preferred
- Secretarial education is a plus
- Fluency in Dutch & English, both verbally and written
- Strong communication skills to interact with internal and external partners
- Ability to multitask and excellent time management skills
- Strong organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Discrete and tactful
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch and free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist via: email@example.com
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.